Introduction of MAD Art


                              About Mad Art Blog

Introduction 

                 Hey Friends , let me tell You something about myself , I am 25 year old , And art is my passion, I am a self taught Artist and try to enhance my artwork and make progress with each passing day , 

I read somewhere that `` Dont worry about how you should draw it , Just draw it The way you see it .``, So i just like to draw whatever appeals my heart. And the main reason to start this blog is to motivate others Self taught artist like me to start  doing it without thinking about how you are drawing it . 

Orgin of MAD Art 
            
               Word Mad Is not actually mad Which means accentric, for me Each letter MAD means Different for me , which shows my interest And i love to draw  Them 



   If you are Marvel , Anime or DC Fan You will love my art work . 

Marvel Drawings 

I love to draw Marvel Characters from movies and also from Comics , Some of my drawings are 

  Drawing Marvel Characters



                                         Ant Man Drawing


            
                                                            Spider Man Drawing


DC  Drawing

I love to draw DC Characters from movies and also from Comics , Some of my drawings are 

Drawing Dc Characters




Joker Color Pencil Drawing 




Lobo Drawing

Social Media:

An artist Make artwork to share his/her creation with the world and get appreciation for his/her hard work and time given to create something 

I Upload Timelapse - Speed Drawing on My Youtube channel Mad Art Drawing  

You can also follow me on Facebook And also on Instagram


Playlists On My Youtube channel 

                               Drawing Dc Characters


                            Drawing Marvel Characters







Please Comment down below What do You think about My artwork and what should i do to Make it more better . 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drawing Joker (Jared Leto ) | Step By Step Easy Drawing | How to draw joker Pencil Sketch | DC Characters